Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Trip to the doctors

So we went to the doctor again yesterday. I was feeling a little better but daddy wanted to make sure I was ok. When the doctor saw me, I guess I was a little scared because I didn't cough once. The nurse stuck something weird up my bum and said my temperature was inside the normal range.

If she does that again, she's going to have a sore paw when I bite her !!

The doctor took one look at me, started listening to me breath and then pulled on my skin, appearently she was able to tell that I was dehydrated. The doctor and nurse took me into the back room, gave me a horrible big needle in my back and put this weird fluid in me. It left a huge bump on my back. Then they gave me a b12 injection. I tried to be brave but cried out to daddy to come and save me. He couldn't :-( so I got my revenge by weeing on the carpet when I got home :-D. The doctor and nurse then gave me this white stuff in a dropper, that tasted funny, they gave daddy the bottle to take home and give it to me there too.

Then last night I was just exausted, daddy again made a bed for me on the sofa and we snuggled up for a little while I was coughing. This morning I felt much better, but I know I'm going to have to go back to the vets again this week for a check up :-/

No comments: