Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Scooter vs. Squirrel

Yesterday I was going for my evening walk around the lake, when I saw something weird
it was gray, furry, and about my size. It was sitting upright, eating nuts with it's front paws!

Evil Squirrel
I also saw it had been burring nuts by one of my play trees (ok all the trees are my play trees). I looked at daddy, who said it was a squirrel. I looked at the squirrel, then at daddy, then back at the squirrel. This tree isn't big enough for both of us.

I moved towards the tree, and then so did the squirrel. Hmm wasn't expecting that, so I went behind daddys legs to make sure he was ok and that I was going to protect him from back there. Daddy laughed and we went on our way.

Next time squirrel, you won't be laughing, me'll bite your furry bum !!

No comments: