Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Feeling All better Again !!!

Got over my cough, with help from the Doctors at the Hospital.
Daddy took me back last Friday and I got another set of shots :-(
One more set to go in 3 weeks time. Grrrr

Scooter Outdoors
This weekend, little old me and daddy spent the weekend together playing.
We went out walking lots ! met lots of new friends like YingLing, Scholtzy, and others.Daddy decided not to let me play too much with the other doggies until I get my final set of
vaccinations. So in protest, I have laid down the lay in the apartment, anything I like, sniff, chew, or wanna chew is mine ! Hee hee those shoes look ripe for the taking :-)

Daddy was talking about taking me out to get coffee with him, and meet folks. That'll be nice.
He introduced me to Uncle Dave yesterday, and said soon I should meet Aunty Mandi. Hmmm I don't know about that, Uncle Dave nearly stepped on me a couple of times, will have to see.

No comments: