Thursday, September 14, 2006

A happy daddy

So daddy and I are getting to know each other, and one of the important things
to know, is that puppies go to the bathroom. I'm still young, and finding my way
and daddy is really cool about it, if I make a mess in the apartment, he fixes it up
cleans me up and every thing is cool!

Lake in RestonEvery day daddy takes me walkies around the lake. Couple of times a day, it's pretty cool because I get to meet other doggies, and play with them. And daddy gets to meet girls, who keep coming up to me and calling me cute. Now and
then daddy asks why can't I sniff out the single ones with a big smile :-D

Today though, I really needed to go, we had been walking for a little, and I needed to do a #2.
Normally I prefer the carpet, it's nice and warm, but when in a push, you got to go, when you got to go. Daddy didn't mind, in fact he was over the moon, he cleaned it up again. Don't know
why we were out doors! But we gave me lots of hugs and praise !

Got to remember to do that again sometime, but still the carpet is nice :-D

No comments: