Sunday, September 17, 2006

Still not feeling well

Me was coughing all night, daddy kept me warm and safe with him on the sofa.
Today I just couldn't get out of bed, but it was cool, daddy wrapped me up in a blanket
to keep me warm.

Normally when daddy goes out, he puts me in the crate or the kitchen but this time
because I was so sick, he left me on the sofa in my little made up bed. I didn't feel like
moving.

Sleeping in my bedDaddy popped out to go to the store, and to the pet store to tell them I had kennel cough :-(
They told him to call the boss of the store on Monday, and they wanted me to starting seeing
their vets because this sometimes happens to their other puppies. When daddy came home
I had a little #1 accident on the carpet, it was a weird #1 but daddy cleaned it up, and then I
started feeling just a little better. Daddy sat out on the balcony with me for a couple of hours
just so I could get some fresh air. After that I felt a lot better, but still not great.
I took a little food daddy hand feed me, and then we went outside for a little walk.
Not very far, I didn't feel up to it. Daddy brought me home and I went back to bed. I hope I feel
better soon :-(

No comments: