Monday, January 01, 2007

Scooters Operation

Last Thursday Daddy gave me a really yummy din-dins, it was my favorite Caesars food, the one with the little white puppy on the front! Me was hungry a little later on, but daddy refused to
give me more food. What's wrong daddy? did me do something wrong? But he didn't say anything *humph*

The next morning, Daddy gets up early and takes a shower, he never does that, he gives me breakfast and takes me out for walkies first. Somethings weird here mes thought, he gave me a little walk to go potty, and then put me in the vroom vroom. Next thing I know we're at the vets.

Hmm, was it me's shots time again or something? We wents in, and daddy filled out some forms, me helped :-D A really pretty nurse came out, and she took me away from daddy, me wasn't happy me cried, me wants daddy!!

After a while, my doctor came in and looked at me, they put some injections in me and took some red stuff out of me, this was all weird. Later on, they came back in and gave me a shot, and me fell asleep. When me wokes up, me was sore, my mouth hurts, and my tummy and bum hurts. Me looked down at me tummy, something was not right, something was missing, They took my jiggly bits!!!!

Me was worried, but too sore to do anything, the nurse came back in and gave me some medicine to make me feel better. That night me stayed at the vets, it was scary, they're were other doggies there too, some had the same thing as me. They said it was better for me as I wouldn't get in trouble in the future.

The next morning, daddy came and collected me, me was so happy to see him, me crawled into his arms and hung on to him really tightly so he wouldn't let go. We went home and daddy took care of me, me still taking medicine to make the soreness go away. Me feeling lots better now, but me miss me jiggly bits :-(

**Daddy wrote something about the cost of scooters operation on his blog**

No comments: