Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Scooter goes to school

Hmm, somethings different..Burrrr, it's cold, all this white stuff fell on the ground the other night, and daddy
took me out to play in it. It was fun for a little bit and really weird, but then it got cold
and my little paws and little tummy were freezing. So me turned around and went back
in home. Had to drag daddy in, he's so slow sometimes. Me ran upstairs had a big shake and wiggled my bum to get all the white stuff off.

This evening daddy and I went out for our walkies after din-dins, played a little, then the strangest thing. Daddy said to get ready we were going out again, daddy said I was going to go to school. Hmm, wonder what this was, we got into the car and headed off.
Soon we came to a big pet store, called emmm, petsmart, yeah, that was it. There were lots of people in there, and some more doggies of different sizes. They all said they were there to go to school too. Well except for this little shitzu, he didn't know what was happening. He thought he was getting a hair cut, silly doggie.
There was this really nice girl called Leslie, who was going to teach us, me knows most of this stuffs already, she just needs to teach daddy stuff. He not that smart, so she's got her works cut out for hers. Me was showing all the other doggies what to do, like jumping ups and downs when your told to "sit", and bark whens your waiting for your treats too long ! Me the bestest student evers, me going to graduate with honors!

No comments: