Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Scooters first Christmas

Woke up on Monday with daddy saying happy Christmas to me.
What's this Christmas thing daddy I barked?? Silly Daddy still doesn't understand
barkies. We went out for our walkies and when we got back Daddy showed me this
thing called a stocking with my name on it! It was full of pressies!!

Scooters StockingAccording to daddy, some big old bloke dressed all in red called Santa, came into our home during the middle of the night and put
these pressies there for little me. Don't get me wrong, I like the pressies, but I don't think anybody climbed down our chimney, and then snuck around our home to leave them. 1) We don't have a chimney, and 2) me's would have heard him. Daddy's pulling my paw, but me don't mind as long as I get pressies!!

Scooters StockingSo me got the stocking thingie, it was full to the top with lots of pressies, me got a new froggie that squeeks, me got a nice new coat, some new chew sticks (moo moos and cheese flavor) and a box of liver treats, yummy !!!! For the rest of the day daddy and I played together all day. Yeaaahhh me want it to be Christmas forever, well maybe except for the Santa thing, that's just weird, and if I ever see him, me gonna bite his bum

No comments: