Monday, December 04, 2006

scooter got a girlfriend

Daddy took little me to the park on Saturday, it was a little cold so I wore my little jacket.
Normally the park is full of boring doggies. They usually run around lots, and I get tired and
go and dig a hole. But this day was different, first there was a really nice beagel who was small
like me, he was cool to play with.

Then two other sausage doggies like me turned up, they had jackets just like me, their hair was
longer than mine, and one was this really cute girl! Me pushed out my chest, and walked right up
and said hello, and then sniffed her bum. She was soo nice.

After a little talking and running around, me got the strangest urge and climbed up on her back, and started doing the same thing I do to daddies cushions. Hee hee, Daddy was annoyed, and pulled me off her. But she liked it.

Me hope me meet her again, she was so cool

No comments: