Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Daddy so doesn't get me

Daddy's stooopid, we've been together for like ages now, and he doesn't get
that I don't do rain !

Every day he brings me out to go potty, even when it's wet. Silly daddy puts
my coat on and we go out. He has to carry me down the stairs, they look scary
going down. Me a big boy now, and can climb all the way up them, but just not
down yet.

scooter @ the doggie parkThe other thing daddy doesn't get is that I like to dig, dig, dig and more dig *hee hee*, it kind of annoys him when we go to the doggie park, cause me plays with the other little doggies for about 20mins, then get bored of them and then dig. There's a tree in the park that's got my name on it!
When we goes walking around the lake at home, me sniffs all the trees, as the squirrels all bury stuff.

Recently daddy and I go out to the cafe, starbucks most weekends and
sit and have fun for ages. Lots of people come and say hello to me, and play with me.
Hee hee, I tend to attract the cute girls in the place.

No comments: