Saturday, November 04, 2006

Scooter goes to starbucks

Daddy and I started the day out by sleeping in late :-D
We both had breakfast, and I felt like sleeping in a little more.
I curled up on daddys lap as he was having breakfast, a little later
on daddy took me to the doggie parks.

We've been to the doggie park a couple of times now. It's cool because I get
to meet other doggies. Daddy makes sure I only play in the small doggie
side. Which sucks coz I wanna play with the big doggies their fun !! But daddy
says I'm too small :-(

scooter @ the doggie parkThere is a tree in the park that I love to dig around, I get a little bored running
after the other dogs, my legs are a little shorter and after a while it gets tiring.
Daddy gets a little annoyed that I perfer to dig than run around, but he'll learn :-D

Scooter's Blue Steel PoseAfterwards we decided to go to starbucks, starbucks is like this place to get coffee, toys and treats ! Lots of people came to pet me and play with me. It was cool, we sat there eat treats, I had chicken chips and daddy a muffin and a latte, me like lattes, they are really nice :-D

Lets see what we do tomorrow, hope it'll be more fun stuff

No comments: