Saturday, October 21, 2006

Scooters big day out

Now that I have all my injections and stuff, Daddy is taking me out more.
He lets me off the leash during our morning walkies, and we play a little ball.

Today daddy took me to get the nails on my paws cut. They were a bit over grown
and kind of annoying. Daddy didn't want to do it himself because he didn't wanna
hurt me, so he took me to the groomers. The groomer was this nice old man who showed
daddy what to do the next time. But the groomer cut some of my nails too close :-(
it hurt a little, but i was brave, and i didn't cry much. I snuck into daddys coat
as he was holding me, and he made things all better !

Then we went to starbucks, where we had something called Joe!
We sat outside and lots of people came to play with me's, it was fun :-)

Doggie park
Then daddy took me somewhere for a pressie because I was such a good boy. We went
to the doggie park in Reston. There I got to play with other small doggies. Some kids
were around and one of them keps trying to pick me up, which neither daddy or I liked. Still we played with other doggies, daddy said I was a really good boy and we both can't wait till I goes back :-)

No comments: