Friday, March 13, 2009

Mes not going !

Daddy's been weird recentlys, he's been teaching mes new twicks
and stuss. Like how to shake paws, and a weirds one called 'go nite nites'
Me don't want to go nite nites in the box, that's no funs, me wants to sleeps on
the beds or the sofas all wapped ups in a blankies.

But daddy still makes me do thems. Me demanded to knows why, and stood theres gising
hims a bad eye, but that didn't works, so me barks and barks and barks until he
tells me whats going ons.

Daddy tolds me wes going to have to leaves our homes, he saids thats we can't lives
in Americas anymores soons. But daddys me don't lives in Americas, me lives in Restons
that's not Americas is it?? *gulps*
Turns out it is..
Mes going to has to go on a bigs aeroplanes them weird birds in the skys with their butts
on fires. Mes scared. Daddy doesn't know wheres wes going to lives yets.
Mes goings to has to looses all mes friends and stuffs, mes not going to be ables to chases squirrels or go to the dogs parks agains (theys don't has thems wheres wes goings)

Mes crieds and begs daddys to not leaves, me likes its here... This is scooties homes!!
but he says we can't stays.. Daddys says he's sorries, he really wishes we could stays
but we cants. Me askes if it's because me peeded on the carpets, but daddy saz nos. Its
just hows stuffs is..

Mes going to be sayings byebyes to eseryones mes knows soons, and sayings byebyes to my homes sinces me firsts remembers. Mes thinks this is the worst years esers :'(

Me hopes daddys finds us somewheres to lives soons

No comments: