Saturday, December 13, 2008

Me met santa today

Daddy told mes to get ready to go out to the doggie parks,
me hasnt been going there much coz it's cold and darks earlys.
Me got dressed really warms, me puts on me shirts, and mes winter
coat, it's the fluffy wooly sheepie ones, and me was all ready to goes.

IMG_6230When we goes into the parks, an old friend of mine scout's mommy gave me a red collar thingie with bells on it. So me looked all christmassy, and me jingles all the ways. Me ran around and saw all the other doggies, and was hasing a great time. And then it all got like lots and lots betters cause someone turned up and and and like surprised us!!!

IMG_6382It was sannna !! Sannnananna, me luvs santa coz santa gis mes pressies at christmas. This year me whispered to santa what me wants, its something really specials that I misses, and that i cry about lots. me hopes it comes trues, so me can has a wonderfuls christmas eserybodys. jingle jingle all the ways oh what fun we has an an and plays... me don't know the words to that songs... oh wells, me tired now, from playings lots, nites nites.

No comments: