Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mes a pumpkin

Scooter goes shoppingLast Sundays, daddy decided that mes needed to go shopping. Me hasn't been shopping in ages, and me loves going, coz me always gets to pick up a toy, and some chewies and other stuffs. So we gots up to petsmarts and me went running around the store looking for stuffs. Me got to pick out a new toy quack quacks to play with. It was cool it squeeked and me thoughts that would be cools to play with. Daddy also picked up some others stuffs and some chewies for me and Charley.

Me didn't look too closely at what daddy picked up, it's was something orange, and me didn't think about it too much. So we went home and met up with Charley at the doggie parks. It was cool we rans arounds and had fun.

Charley came home and we decided to play around at home for a little, Daddy and Samantha let us play on the balconys. There was squirrels outsides, and both Charley and I's stayed outside watching thems. Then Samantha grabbed me, and started to put something on mes. First my ears went through the hood, then she pulled like a t-shirts over mes. Next things I knows, me was a shagging pumpkins!
Scooter the pumpkinScooter the pumpkin

1 comment:

Charley said...

Heeheehee you are a funny looking pumpkin. But I is confoosed... I thought that pumpkin was food? I chew on you a lot and I is pretty sure that you is not food... but chicken is! Mmmm... chicken...