Thursday, September 06, 2007

Doggie BBQ

It was labors day weekends, me have no idea what that is, but daddy didn't have to go to work, and we got to play together, yeaaaaaa!!!!
scooterAlso Scout (from the doggie park) threw a BBQ, it's where lots and lots of food is cooked, and we eats all the lefts overs. Samantha, Julie, Charlie, Gracey, and all the puppies from the parks was there. Scout has this huge huge yard, and all the doggies from teh doggie park was there. So we go to run around lots. Me kept looking for a way out, coz there's like trees all overs the place, and where there trees, there squirrels. But the entire place was wired off, so me couldn't get out. That is until we was leaving, Daddy had his hands full, and was trying to close the gate, but he dropped me's leash. This was mes chance. Me took offs running, straight for the trees, running running running, me was going to get those squirrels and nobodies going to stop me. Them Samantha caught me.
Daddy was angry at me, but he held me and didn't stay angry too long.
Me had a fun day.

1 comment:

Charley said...

Hi Scooter! I saw you wrote in my bloggie and so I'm writing in yourses too! Let's play soon - you can come over and chew on my couch!