Sunday, May 27, 2007

Me must play

Scooter vs RockeyDaddy has been taking me to the parks every evenings now. The weather is nice and warms, sometimes too warms for little me's. But it's great me plays with all the doggies.
Daddy brought some ropes to the doggie park, me not sure if me likes daddy bringing toys there coz we leaves the toys afters us, but I guess it's ok as I get to plays with other doggies. Me and Rocky were playing tugs-o-wars the other day.
Rocky is much bigger than me's, but me still beat him :-D

Me wanna drive!On the ways home me wanted to drive the car but daddy wouldn't lets me. He said I needed a license, stoopid daddy, me has a license, it's hanging around me necks. Daddy is forgets-full, but don't worries, me'll get the keys and drives the vroom vrooms one of these days when daddy's not watching! (hee hee)

No comments: