Sunday, February 04, 2007

Scooter gets a package

My packageDaddy called me Saturday while I was hasing a nap, to tell me I had a package. Emm daddy me a puppy, a) what's a package? b) who's going to send me a puppy a package? But daddy showed me this brown envelope, it was for me alright, it had a picture of a puppy on the front of it. So me opened it, and it had 2 things, it had this really nice little card from a person called Alison, and that had a picture of a puppy on it, me like it. And the second thing was a weird black thing with little paws on it.

I'm a good looking puppyWhat's this daddy? it looks lovesly, but me don't know what it is? Daddy took it, and put it on me, daddy said it looked like a waist coat on me. It turns out this was a harness, me's been really needing a new one, the old one was too small for me and the last on wasn't fitting me at alls well. This one was perfects. Turns out daddy got it specially made for me, from a place called http://www.weenieinthewindow.com, it was just perfects, fitted me like a glove, and the thingie daddy puts the lease on was at just the right place, so it didn't hurts when me runs faster than daddy. Me loves it daddy, thankies !!!

No comments: